Sic Bo is a dice game that has survived thousands upon thousands of years. It is now one of the most played games at live casinos in Singapore and worldwide. This game originates from ancient China and goes by many other names, such as Dai Siu, Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, or Big and Small.
Sic Bo is a top-rated casino game with many options for betting and simple mechanics. Sic Bo’s dice will be randomly rolled with a covered tumbler. Bettors will need to guess the outcome to win correctly.
Although this game is simple, it’s essential to know all about it and the system to increase your chances of winning.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
The dice game can also be played with different betting options. Below is a list of available options for casino players:
- Small and Big Bets – most straightforward bet types, small and big. This is where the player predicts the total number of dice used in the game. The range of small bets is from 4 to 10 while the big ones are 11 to 17.
- Combination Bets – to take advantage of this option, players will need to place their coins in the third row and choose the dice combination they believe will be displayed after one roll.
- Single dice Bet – place a single dice bet on a single number that you think will appear once, twice or three times in a roll.
- Double Dice Bet – involves making predictions that two of three dice will land with the same value after a single roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – This option is split into two categories: any three and specific triple. A triple is a bet that accepts any triple combination, while a triple is a bet that requires a specific triple combination.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Although it may appear easy, winning the game can be challenging due to various betting types. These are some tips to help increase your chances of winning Sic bo
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo has become a favourite game among gamblers, especially with online casinos becoming more popular due to the worldwide pandemic. More gamblers will be attracted to games that are easy to learn. Play only games you understand and place your wagers on trusted platforms such as online casinos in Malaysia.